Equalization of certificates

Will you come and work shortly in Belgium and are you worried about the use of your foreign certificateTogether with you, Linguix  checks the procedures possibly needed to be able to use your certificate in Belgium. 

Why? Because not every foreign certificate can simply be used. The curriculum you took may not exist in Belgium or you want to exercise a special profession, such as a general practitioner or a lawyer. Very often your new employer will then ask you for a statement of comparability of your foreign certificate which shows that your certificate can be used for the profession you want to exercise.  

The equalization procedure applicable in your situation depends upon different things. Do you want to work in Wallonia, Brussels or Flanders? Do you originate from the European Union or beyond? Has your certificate been issued in the European Union or in a country outside of it? All of these are factors playing a role and influencing the order of your equalization procedure. Which documents you need, depends on the procedure you follow.   

Do you have questions about which documents exactly you will need or about our prices? Do not hesitate to contact  us!  

Linguix will be closed during the Christmas holidays from 26/12/2022 to 06/01/2023.
Happy Holidays!

Thanks in advance for your help and I wish you and your family happy holidays and a healthy new year!

WhatsApp Chat - Linguix